Standard and Multi-Line Clamps
Multi-line clamps are the easiest and most effective way to protect and organize various runs of parallel tubes, hoses, or pipes. This requires a clamp design built according to specific design considerations, including configuration, the number of lines, and the sizes of each line. Vermatic’s standard and multi-line clamps are highly versatile solutions customizable to fit your unique line run systems. Learn more about multi-line clamps, including their features and applications.
Standard and Multi-Line Clamps Explained
A multi-line clamp is a device built to hold multiple sized tubes, pipes, or hoses in place. With a tight-fitting polypropylene cushion material, the clamp also provides a high level of protection from fluid surges and vibrations.
Each multi-line clamp from Vermatic has a unique design that gives system designers and engineers the ultimate design flexibility for various complex applications. With our multi-line clamps, posts come with a controlled grip to prevent over-torquing, over-squeezing, and line distortion during installation. The posts are uniformly spaced outside the nested cushions, keeping them in place and allowing for easy changeouts of both horizontal and vertical installations. The modular design allows you to stack and clamp up to six parallel lines of varying outer diameters.
Vermatic can also send clamp base plates separately for welding, then kit and send the remaining parts when you are ready for them. We also send fully assembled units at the customer’s request. They can choose between steel, yellow zinc, clear zinc, and black oxide finish options. Stainless steel and aluminum hardware is also available upon request.
Types of Multi-Line Clamps
Here are the three main types of multi-line clamps:
- Stacked Multi-Line Clamps: Multiple lines of stacked cushions provide more stable contact points for securing multi-level hoses or pipes.
- Twin Cushion Multi-Line Clamps: Two parallel cushions hold multiple lines together. Twin cushion clamps are particularly useful for maintaining tube alignment and preventing them from moving out of place. This cushion can also accommodate two different OD sizes in the same cushion.
- Low Profile Cushion Multi-Line Clamps: With compact, low-profile hose clamp cushions, these clamps are ideal where vertical space is limited.
There are generally two mounting options for multi-line clamps:
- Weld Mount Multi-Line Clamps: Designed for welding onto a structure or framework, weld mount clamps are a good permanent solution for multi-line clamping needs.
- Channel Mount Multi-Line Clamps: For adjustable positioning and flexible alignment, channel-mount clamps fit onto channel railings. This makes them adaptable to a variety of scenarios that involve spacing out multiple sets of parallel lines.
We maintain high availability of our extensive multi-line hose clamp inventory, including unique cushion sizes and line configurations. We have clamps built for 1-6 line runs for cushion sizes ranging up to 4.000 inches.
Features & Benefits
Vermatic’s multi-line clamps offer the following features and benefits:
- Single to multi-line runs
- Variety of cushion sizes in stock, from 0.250” to 4.000”
- Low-profile cushion options
- Stackable configurations
- Hex-head post fastener for superior stability and easy installation
- Weld and channel mount installation options
- Aluminum, steel, or stainless steel hardware
- Black oxide, yellow orclear zinc finishes
- Can be delivered assembled or unassembled and bagged
- Made in USA
Multi-line clamps are required in a wide range of industries and applications, such as:
- Agriculture Equipment
- Balers, Sheers, Crushers
- Flare and Vent Stacks
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Material Handling Equipment
- Off-Highway Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Refuse Haulers
- Railroad Maintenance Equipment
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Tractor Mowers
- Tree Harvesting Machines
Multi-Line (Standard) Clamps from Vermatic
Vermatic provides multi-line pipe clamp assemblies to help customers keep their parallel lines secure. They also prevent system wear, due to the cushion’s impact resistance and high tensile strength. To organize and protect your system, contact us or request a quote. We can help you determine the best multi-line clamping solution for your exact system needs.